Our Discord community is open to all users, feel free to join in!
PocketStudio is built for teamwork. In our Discord community you can find a team or look for team members. You can post work in progress and ask the community for critiques or technical support. Don’t be a stranger, come and join the discussion!
If you have an issue you can search the docs using the link in the main menu, or browse the docs in the learn section of the website. If you need further technical support our Discord community is the best way to reach us.
Post in #🐛bug-reports if you have a specific bug (please follow the guidelines below).
If you need more general help you can post in #🦸questions-and-help.
Don’t have Discord? Don’t worry, the above link will allow you to create a new account or use your existing account. If you would prefer to use email, you can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to report a bug, thank you 🙏, your feedback helps us to improve PocketStudio 🏆.
Please create a new post, or email us with the following information to help us identify your issue:
- Version and revision number - this can be found in the info section in the desktop app. Click on the icon in the Projects view.
- Hardware configuration
- Desktop: GPU model and driver version, Windows version
- Mobile: Android and ARCore version
- Severity - how does the problem affect your ability to use the application?
- Description - please mention the steps to reproduce the problem.
- Log, dump and data files - If a dump file exists (.dmp file extension), you will find it alongside the log file for the current session. The default path is:
%APPDATA%\Roaming\Pocketstudio\logsbut you may have customised that location when you installed PocketStudio. Please zip the files (with any additional files or screenshots that can help us reproduce and fix the problem) and attach the resulting archive to your message.