Let's get started...
Make your first project
This step-by-step introduction guides you through the process of creating your first project in PocketStudio.
To create your first project:
- Sign in: launch PocketStudio for desktop and sign in with your PocketStudio account. If your credentials are valid, you will be taken to the project screen.
- Create a new project: click on the icon. A new project card will be added to the project list.
- Rename the project: click once on the project’s default name to edit the project title.
- Add an image to the project’s card: drag and drop an image (jpg or png) on the card to customize its appearance.
- Open the project: double click on the project’s card. The project view will transition into the scene and sequence view.
For more information on managing projects, see Create, share and manage projects