Create, share and manage projects
- Coordinate system: right-handed (not editable). This is the most common standard in the animation industry.
- Unit: 1 unit = 1 meter (not editable for now). All properties expressing distances are thus defined in meters (such as the subsurface radius distance, or the focus distance that controls depth of field, etc.).
- Default grid size: 20x20 units (not editable)
- Up vector: Y axis (not editable).
- Viewport navigation: Maya style (default, not editable for now). The ability to customize the short-keys for viewport navigation will be added soon.
- Playback framerate: 30 fps (editable)
- Color management: by default, all renders are done in linear color space. Images undergo a gamma correction before being displayed to the screen. Tone mapping is off by default (see Rendering: Tone Mapping).
- Camera angle of view: this angle expressed in degrees represents the vertical view angle of the camera. This information is useful if you need to convert cameras from/to PocketStudio to/from another package.
Some of the preferences above can be edited at the project’s level. See Project Global Settings for more details.